Back to All Events

SMRC MEETING / TRAINING DAY

All members,

Deb sent out an email yesterday to all club members explaining what our club had agreed upon at our last meeting. Our next event, HRC Hunt Test, June 1 and June 2 will soon be here. It takes a lot of hard work preparing ahead of time for these events: getting judges, ducks, paperwork, and most of all volunteers. We need all members possible at this meeting to discuss what areas that we need to get covered. We will discuss all areas it takes to hold a successful hunt test as we have done in the past. Please attend and be willing to help on June 1 and June 2. Our AKC Hunt Test went very well, and we want our HRC Hunt Test to go just as smoothly. Everyone stepped up and helped with some area that needed to be covered. I again thank everyone for helping, and I know everyone will do the same this time.

We will also clean, and sort through the clubs trailer to see if we need any items repaired.

As Deb said, we will also have some training set ups, but our main concern at this time is for our Hunt Test.

Lunch will be served (Taco Bar), just bring a chair and drinks.

If you want to volunteer in advance of the meeting for our Hunt Test please call Deb, or myself. It would be great to fill some of the areas early where we need help.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday, May 4 @ 9:00

Red Label Kennels - El Dorado Springs, Mo

Thanks again, Jack Jewsbury

Earlier Event: March 23
Training Day