Back to All Events

AKC Hunt Test 10/25,26,27 - NEW DATE FOR HUNT TEST

It has been a very hot summer, and we haven’t had any training days due to the heat. I hope everyone has had a great summer. We will be having a meeting in September and I will be getting that date out soon.

Our Fall AKC Hunt Test in October will be here soon, and I wanted to inform everyone of some changes this year. We will be holding the hunt test at Red Label Kennels in ElDorado Springs, same as last year. Instead of Saturday and Sunday, we will start on Friday with the Master level, then Junior and Senior on Saturday and Sunday.

Last year we held a great hunt test. It ran very smooth with all the club members, and club member friends volunteering, and again I appreciate everyone stepping up and helping where they were needed. This year should be no different with our club growing now to 40 members. We have come a long way in the last year, and I can’t wait to see everyone there. We will be reaching out to all club members for their support to make this hunt test a success. We will be contacting you by phone, email, text, and our internet site. Our meeting in September will finalize everything on our to do list, and need everyone to please attend.

Thanks,

Jack Jewsbury